2013 Peugeot 301 Release Date and Specs
2013 Peugeot 301 – One of famous France car manufacturer, Peugeot, finally announced a good news for Peugeot’s fans. Peugeot will show its one of best car for 2013 model in Paris Motor Show in September 2012. It’s 2013 Peugeot 301. This car is manufactured in Vigo, Spain.
2013 Peugeot 301 includes both availability and level of enhancement position. In fact, the product wants this style to be one of the most effective and best-selling automobile globally. 2013 Peugeot 301 provides more high-class and style as the new features involved. Moreover the value features the newest designs of Peugeot.
In other terms 2013 Peugeot 301 it provides a contemporary design is improved with a powerful mind-set. 2013 Peugeot 301 includes modern comfort equipment: electronic ac, MP3 music system with Wireless hands-free kit and a USB connection, remote start starting, back parking, etc.
2013 Peugeot 301 specs :
- wheelbase of 2.65 m;
- volume of 506 dm3;
- safe handling combined with a high level of comfort;
- wide range of safety equipment: ESP, ABS, up to four airbags, emergency braking assistance, ISOFIX, etc.
- overall length of 4.44 meters
- l 1.2 VTi 52 kW (71 bhp) (1) with manual or EGC (electronic gearbox control)
- 1.6 l HDi 68 kW (92 bhp) with manual gearbox
- l 1.6 VTi 85 kW (115 bhp) with manual or automatic gearbox
- latest generation petrol and diesel engines with rated power ranging from 71 hp (52 kW) to 115 hp (86 kW)
The Peugeot motor company also confirmed the release date of new 2013 Peugeot 301. This new car will go on sale from November, 1st 2012. Be prepare for it.Advertisement